Here are some sites to visit, based on today's browsing.
- Online Conversion - a handy tool for converting weights and measures and pretty much anything
- eBay - why do I spend so much money through these people?
- Ninja Burger - not remarkably funny, but funny enough to include
- Wikipedia - the best online encyclopedia ever. I've even recently made a change to their text - a spelling error, fixed!
- My own trip to Dublin which I read a part of today. In fact, the key thing to note is that it was in April 2002 that I suddenly discovered that I was losing my hair. My passport shows a hairy man (it's a ten year passport with time still left) and I'm now remarkably smooth of head, considering
- And another link today, three years ago also on this site. This was long before I knew what it was like to be a comedian. This was also the first time I met the person who called me on the phone last night to talk about a gig we'll be doing together at the Fringe this year(my 3rd Fringe as a performer).
- Quite a good article, interviewing Stewart Lee, who cites Edinburgh Fringe as a reason to live... wow
That'll do for now. The idea of a weblog is to tell people about sites I've visited. Sometimes I think people should find their own sites.