A series of random thoughts:
- I am currently listening to Frank Sinatra, but the computer thinks he's Frank Sinartra. This will be the fault of the eejit, somewhere out on the interenet, who first submitted the track listing for the CD to the CD database.
- I nearly bought a Scotch Egg last night, but stopped myself at the last minute. I vowed never to eat another sausage roll, and a Scotch Egg is materially different, but it's still a fairly evil product. Wrapping an egg in some meat - it's a recipe for unpleasant odours, either during eating, sometime later, or for life - if you're so fat that personal hygiene becomes an issue.
- Instant coffee is not very nice. I would love an inexhaustable supply of Starbucks coconut mocha frappuccino.
- Be careful what you ask for, you may not be able to pay for it when it's delivered.
- Be sure your songs will find you out.
- Never take a wheelbarrow through a revolving door... unless it's remarkably funny to do so.
- Life is not scripted - noone can be bothered to edit it.
- If it doesn't happen in a theatre, I don't believe it's real.