- I woke later than planned
- As I was leaving the house I was diverted into fixing our internal wireless network, which seems to fail on the machine of its other user EVERY TIME he starts up
- Leaving just in time to walk to work, I realised I couldn't as I have someone coming to look at my car's bump today, so need the car nearby
- They had no milk in the cafe, so my cappuccino become a black coffee
- I found a monkey sitting in my seat when I got to my desk - signifying that I'd broken the build with my last check-in
I hope this week doesn't all go like this.
On the up-side my thumb doesn't hurt so much.
If you don't understand words like "check-in" and "build", then don't worry. "Them as do" are not necessarily the sort of people you want to become.