In the spirit of research, I've emailed them:
From: Ashley Frieze
May request more information about the following:
1. Why does the existance of same-sex marriage have a negative effect on male/female marriage?
2. Which study shows that children do better with married parents of both genders rather than as children of a same-sex couple?
3. How can same-sex marriage affect people's careers?
4. How can fostering, by male/female couples be negatively affected by the existence of same-sex marriage?
5. Why would same-sex marriage open the way to polygamy?
6. Who says that traditional marriage is discriminatory?
7. Why does the existence of same-sex marriage make male/female marriage a different thing?
I'd appreciate your answers to the above, since they seem to be the cornerstones of your campaign.
Ashley Frieze, a man married to a woman.
I'll report back.