- Stand-up gigs - regular bookings and competitions
- The show in Altrincham
- The show in London
- The show at the Fringe
- Rehearsing the show
- Making enough effort to look after the house... and almost failing
- Will the car make it?
- Am I ever going to sleep again?
- Weddings, engagements (others') and my own singlehood (nothing to do with them)
- Am I confused? or is it motion sickness?
- Should I not go on a diet... then maybe my suit would fit better?
- Aren't musicals ace!?
- Which shows am I supposed to be going to see? Can I fit it all in?
- Shall I issue a press release?
I had a good gig last night... or at least I didn't have a bad one. It was hard to judge in the room we did. I think I can be confident that I delivered a reasonable performance - there were one or two moments that felt poorly timed, but that's not bad over a long session of amusement.
And if you need proof that I was near Crewe and Nantwich... and that I have a camera phone... and a pal with a fascination with Simon Weston... then: