I occasionally spotted something which amused me and was, by power of camera phone, able to capture it:
- Cheesy car - spotted on my birthday in a massive traffic jam
- Beautifully parked car
- Tough crowd
- The Gospel Van - eh? What? Yes!
- Car related silliness and laminated signs
Replying to Spam
Some of the spam email I received warranted a reply. At least, I would have sent the reply if replying to spammers were not a dumb idea. I proved how dumb an idea it was with the whole A****o scam thing, which I ended up turning into a 5000 word article for Micro Mart. Anyway, here are some replies that didn't get me threatened with child porn:
- eBay Chain Letter - despite telling people that this was bollocks, some still wanted to have a go
- Not spam, but an angry response to a genuine email which lacked the personal touch.
- Another not-quite-spam gets a kneejerk response - this time it's estate agents.
- eMail order bride - want a Russian girl? they're going cheap.
- Leave it Svetlana you little minx!
- And not another potential bride offering herself - 'fraid so.
- Some spam contains random text that is interesting to review
Following the ridiculous way that the likes of Christian Voice sought to hijack the news for their own self-serving ends, I've found it amusing to bait Christian organisations or their ilk.
- Christian Voice didn't reply to me for some reason.
- The keep Christmas white campaign, or whatever, gave me cause for more baiting.
- Also, I found time to bait a racist
I was bored
When I'm bored I make a nuisance of myself or notice others doing that:
- Sudoku driver!
- Not Office - an eBay item I sold to make a point
- How Are Things? - I was witness to a pitiful scene of pretend friendship
- A deconstruction of comedy - bored I decided to list the formula for all humour. How presumptuous.
- One Man's Meat... - a deconstruction of that aphorism.
- Orange's call centre was also bored demanding that I call them for no reason and then asking me to call them to see what I thought of the previous call.
- What is this? and how did I find it? Oh yes. I was bored.
- I was also incensed by an article in The Times, so I parodied it and then wrote something more on the subject of things that annoy me. Boredom!
- I was also sick of popular opinion making itself into news and the superficial nature of the media.