I'll admit that it's not the "Burnley" office, but I've renamed it to avoid being too specific. Anyway, look at that sentence. What the hell does it mean? I think it means:
It's clouded in mystery, though. Here are the key phrases of mystery:
- I have had it brought to my attention - someone told me
- a number of you - everyone
- unsure as to the - erm, I don't know what "as to the" is supposed to mean - perhaps it means "about"
- Facilities structure - why the capital F? what structure? The building? The organisation? In fact, it means "who's in charge" - my guess is that the lunatics are running the asylum
- moving forward - the only people who are in charge, moving forward, are bus drivers (unless reversing). Perhaps "from now" is what was meant.
Is there a school you can go to to learn how to speak in such an officious and irritating way?